SquirrleyMojo:

Bet You Thought I'd Never Write Here

Sunday, May 22, 2005

New Powers of the Blog Feel I

O Squirrely 1,
O Squirrely 1. Ummmmm.
Does have a sort of >ping< to it . . .

Darth Sumo? Nah.
Sumo D2? Nah.
ChewSumo? just not . . .
Master Sumo? Yeah!

Darth Blue. Definately.

C3Quipsodelica? Nu-uh.
Padquipme? Perhaps . . .
Yes! Padquipme!

R2Deleted.

Darth 'Vacado. yeah, I'm roll'in now.

YoSwampy.

Queen Peanutadilla.

. . .

can I be satisfied with O Squirrely 1?
ummmmmmm.
when Emperor Squirrley 1 could bring blance to the blog?
I sh*t you not, I hear the orchestra playing in the background.

. . .

O Squirrely 1, remain will I.


[Gee sumo, I spent 24 minutes on this--
did you really mean to initiate such
"ouch-nuh-uh-she-didn't" blogging?]

3 Comments:

At 11:18 AM, Blogger Tee said...

lmao, thank you for including this humble jedi... don't forget quip Gon.

 
At 1:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Darth 'Vacado? Sweet... that's my horse's new name...

I told you Giacomo would place 3rd in the Preakness! Rock on! (So all my other predictions were wrong... I knew all about G-man; there's a reason I don't bet more than a quarter.)

 
At 9:57 PM, Blogger sumo said...

Heh heh...yeah messing I was...
rocking post was this...force strong you within...yada yada yada! And...on a saber point...a co-worker (bitch) named me Darth Thader because my name is a T name and just happens to be close to Thader in pronounciation. Ho Hum! This from the late 80's...Oh, the humanity. My moniker is the result of being...what else...anal!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home