SquirrleyMojo:

Bet You Thought I'd Never Write Here

Saturday, May 21, 2005

Why Not? Everyone Else Is.

These Things Come in Threes

Three names you go by:
Squirrleymojo
SQ
Mojo

Three screen names you have had:
That was redundant (kindof).
So I refuse to answer it.

Three physical things you like about yourself:
I am uncomfortable with body dismemberment.
Or any other kind of mutilation.
I love my entire body--it serves me well.

Three parts of your heritage:
Is this racist?
How do you know when something's racist?

Three things that scare you:
Being bored.
Boring others.
Writing sh*t in a public domain. Ooops.
Being out of cheese in the fridge.
Someone finding out my secret identity.
Losing my blogger powers.
For real.
Bleeding through my eyes.
CEOs
The Sith Guy.
Losing an ear ring in an oraface.
Brain Disease.
Hack hackers w/BBQ fingers.
Dirty Q-tip swabs.
Poppycock in my teeth.
Peaking at 32 (er, if I ever get there).

Three things you're wearing now:
sweetpea body splash
golden ribbon & lilacs in hair
and a toga (honestly)


Three of your favorite bands or musical artist:
1,364 times
is enough to answer this question.
Ya?

Three of your favorite songs:
hello?

Three things you want in a relationship:
to feel good about myself & my choices
to give more than I take
to believe in fantasy love again

Two truths and a lie (which one is a lie?)
I used to be a firefighter
I was once charged with felonious assult
I have had plastic surgery

Three physical things about the preferred sex that appeal to you:
Is this a dating service? or what?
Ok, a lumpy back pocket full of cash? and a weak heart.
With romance gone, I'm complete mercenary.

Three of your favorite hobbies:
Jet Skiing
Stamp & Coin Collecting
Geology
Astronomy
Scuba Diving
Air Hockey
Kite Flying
Tree Climbing
Letter Boxing
Mirror Cleaning
Tweasering Hair
Minature WarCraft Gaming
Golf
BellyDancing
Robot Building

Three things you want to do badly right now:
Be funny/witty/charming/sleeping
Tanzania
Veg out while hiking
Finish up & checkout, so to speak

Three careers you're considering:
President.
Kraft Foods, Inc.
Auto Mechanic.
Squirrel Trainer (naturalized only)

Three places you want to go on vacation:
I don't want to vacation;
I want to live and explore.
I think I need multiple lives & to be conscious of them.

Three kids' names you like:
??!?
Oh yeah: Canute.


Three things you want to do before you die:
Figure it out.

Three celebrity crushes:
Sigh. I'm just no good at this.

6 Comments:

At 12:32 AM, Blogger Eddie said...

I LOVE tweezering hair!

 
At 3:51 AM, Blogger sumo said...

How does one lose an earring in an oraface?...one does wonder. I have joined the dark side as you can see, but I don't brandish a light sabor...
yet I do breathe heavily at times. Help me with this O Squirrely 1!

 
At 3:52 AM, Blogger sumo said...

Saber...I meant saber! Damnit!

 
At 11:29 AM, Blogger Tee said...

damn, and i'm all geeking out on the wordage: light sabor, hmmm... dark sabor, sabor that is not heavy, nice sabor, sweet sabor, nice saboteur, saboteur who weighs less than 100lbs., sabor light, robas of light, light robes, see thru robes, togas that don't weigh much... *sigh*

nevermind...

 
At 7:25 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good comments. But, I do not agree with most of them. People sure have a lot of time on their hands.

 
At 2:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Bloggers - I have started collecting coins and stamps. Great fun but I'm always looking for good information sources on foreign coin collecting etc.
I'd appreciate anyone with good website information sites to let me know by posting replies to this comment.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home