SquirrleyMojo:

Bet You Thought I'd Never Write Here

Saturday, November 12, 2005

No "Joy Luck Club" Here

Why do I let grading
get me down in the dumps?

I bent over backward
to let these chumps get good grades
on this second exam--you really have no idea &
I have no heart to explain it--trust me.

And most are writing pure crap.
"Yeah. I can really relate to,
like this essay, b/c I like go to frat parties
every weekend . . ."

Is that why you can not apply CRITICAL ANALYSIS
to this essay? Hmmm?

The past ten weeks feel so pointless
when these priveleged snots
write like this-- I seriously need to FAIL these twits . . .

I just don't have the vulva to do it.

3 Comments:

At 12:17 AM, Blogger Fred said...

I'm absolutely amazed at how bad my 10th grade honors kids write. And, some of them can't spell. For instance, one rides a "hourse."

I really wonder how these kids get so far. It's a disgrace on so many levels.

 
At 2:30 AM, Blogger Megan said...

I'm with Fred: utterly disgraceful. IMO, it's a disservice to the students to let them pass if they don't deserve it.

 
At 3:14 AM, Blogger sumo said...

Make them work for it...they'll thank you when they look back in later years.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home