SquirrleyMojo:

Bet You Thought I'd Never Write Here

Thursday, December 15, 2005

Some Clips from Tonight's Postings

please tell me that the UK phrase "washing my hands in the basin of the pub toilets" means "washing my hands in the sink at a bar" in US speak . . .

I mean . . . you were drunk.


awww. this sprang from the depth of Flower the Skunk I bet--you know, Bambi's Boy-Flower-Skunk-Friend,

I like sisiggy's read too . . .

[do you know who this is?!?]


again, keep Heir 2 away from the chocolat.

Then I became sad. And stopped surfing.
But look here: If I post a pic of my favorite ornament,
would you?

4 Comments:

At 8:38 PM, Blogger SquirrleyMojo said...

Nevermind. I won't.



















































































































































































I'm giving too much of myself away these days--should stick to misleading poetry.

 
At 3:49 AM, Blogger dan said...

mary jane has certainly had some detrimental effect on my cognitive processes over the years.

we're talking dutch superskunk here.

 
At 8:04 AM, Blogger Tim P. said...

I'm so glad. There is something terrifying about entering into the sentimental depths of holiday decorating that leaves me feeling cold and irritable.

 
At 9:14 AM, Blogger Stacy The Peanut Queen said...

I am so lost....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home