SquirrleyMojo:

Bet You Thought I'd Never Write Here

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

I'm Mad at My Blog

I think that's why I'm not speaking to it as much.

I'm angry that it has become so pointless.
No purpose.
I can't even speak my truths here.
No where.
So I hate this blog. Just another front.
Another front and another front--
until nothing is left.


Meanwhile, I must produce somthing for my secret writing group
[they must loathe my posts]:


Exhibit

The sign read: Café.
But he wasn’t so sure.

On one foot he stood
at the mahogany counter
poised with a flaming pink tie,
pruning, if you will.

He watched Ariel float by
with lacquered sea weed
for hair, spread thick on the canvas.
Her sea-shelled breast looked awkward.

Alligator shoes lounged
nearby under the table lamps.
Yawning. Laptops opened wide.
Numbers flying. Steam rolling.

He walks among them;
They look to the walls.

6 Comments:

At 5:28 PM, Blogger Tim P. said...

in a sense, everything is a front; perhaps you've forgotten who you are? (you ought to know, I just finished Boethius) Anger won't help, perhaps sorrow will.

 
At 10:10 PM, Blogger The King of Kerwood said...

Sometimes, a screaming entry helps. No content, just screaming.

 
At 10:53 PM, Blogger Lillee said...

But... WE love your blog.

 
At 9:02 AM, Blogger Stacy The Peanut Queen said...

If you're so inclined, why not move it where no one can find it unless you want them to?

A pain in the ass, I know but still...I love your blog...I'd hate to see you quit blogging!

 
At 11:20 AM, Blogger Phil said...

Blogging can be a drag.
At least you're up front with us

 
At 5:15 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

nice, i just brought many some other new emo backgrounds on my blog
http://www.emo-backgrounds.info

 

Post a Comment

<< Home