SquirrleyMojo:

Bet You Thought I'd Never Write Here

Friday, May 12, 2006

Not the Highlight of the Evening, But the Easiest to Blog

Yikes, I mentioned my crush
to a co-worker
yesterday evening
at the Lit Fest.

I couldn't help it--my crush was in plain view
and made eye contact . . .
I leaned over to J and whispered,
"Have you ever had a crush
on anyone here?"

She turn vivid red and exclaimed:
"Can we talk about this later?"

I giggled and dropped it.

Now, this morning, she is insistant that
I tell her.
No way. Never.

I would never want this innocent blushing
experience to turn into a dreadful scandal . . .

1 Comments:

At 3:19 PM, Blogger Stacy The Peanut Queen said...

VERY good idea. I think stuff like that is best kept to yourself (and your blogging fans, of course!)

;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home