SquirrleyMojo:

Bet You Thought I'd Never Write Here

Tuesday, August 15, 2006

It May not be Woolf, But it's New

It's 8:10 and I've already surfed most of my favorite blogs,
and no one has posted a new post yet.
It's been 12 hours guys.

Don't ask me what I'm doing up this early.
I won't tell you.
But I will tell you that it's a cool 65 degrees
and quite lovely. Coffee tastes good.

I feel pretty confident in my classes for fall;
I could start tomorrow.
If I had to. Otherwise, I have a few more lessons to prepare.
I'd like to take the day off, but I need time for Thursday.

I won't tell you what I'm doing on Thursday.
You would laugh.
All of those tubes . . .

by the way--where did I get all of these cuts on my hands?
I count seven in all.

3 Comments:

At 8:46 AM, Blogger dot said...

I updated, just for you and Phil.

Don't hold it against me if you don't like it though.

I also turned comment mod back off, although I don't know whether you noticed that it was on.

Thanks for your support for my photography. I appreciate it. I've hit a dry spell here recently, but I'm trying to work through it.

 
At 8:47 AM, Blogger dot said...

I'd ask you where your blogger profile is, but then I'd have to explain where mine is, too.

 
At 9:46 AM, Blogger MC Etcher said...

Scratched hands... have you been taunting the cat again?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home