SquirrleyMojo:

Bet You Thought I'd Never Write Here

Monday, October 16, 2006

Where's the Struggle??

What Do I Have to Complain About This Morning?
Nothing.
So why am I the way I am?

sometimes I wish I could just escape my brain, you know?

Today:
At the computer lab right now waiting on coffee w/Beth.
Hard for me to have vivid conversations
without some sort of background context--
work, for instance. What will we say to each other?
Will she discover how weird I am?

Peer Critiques in my commuter class.
They're putting together a paper on roles.

Begin Rhetorical Analysis paper in my linked
History class (hey, what happened to that $1500?
why must I ask about it?).

Will read for the Linked 151 in my Commute 151
while they PC.

Then, a late evening conferrencing.
Probably a burger on the way home,
since I can't eat Subway. Not with the virus
the FDA sprays on lunch meat now.

When I get home, the hot tub should be up & running.
I feel soooo guilty. Fat and spoiled.
At least the tub has a leak
and could be potentially costly to fix.
So we won't have it for long.

I'm not growing.
I'm not helping others.
Something's wrong.
Something's missing.

2 Comments:

At 5:04 PM, Blogger MC Etcher said...

I come here every day for a smile and some inspiration, so you are mistaken, Miss!

 
At 8:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I come here every day for the free donuts. Where are they..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home