SquirrleyMojo:

Bet You Thought I'd Never Write Here

Monday, November 20, 2006

Whilst I Lay Sleeping

Snow. Everywhere.
How?

I began my morning with a ChocoTaco.
Desperate at 7:35.

I dreamed of Canadian water slides
at the next conference--and that's exactly how life
should be. Only the water was freezing.

And he wouldn't let me on the plane
because I refused to use the Clorox bleech.

If you must know,
I've been in absolute seclusion.
Wrapped in a quilt, making my way
through both seasons of _Lost_.

The shame. The bliss of escape.

But Dickens' _OMF_ appeared in the second season's
finale; hence, I'm justified.

30+ email in my box. Sigh. The work.
Been feeling kindof, well, miserable, but yesterday?
I bought an excessive amount of frames
and created an Asian art collage in the library.
That bit of tangible creativity
seemed to spark the life back into me.

Then, I remembered my blog.

4 Comments:

At 10:54 AM, Blogger MC Etcher said...

The collage sounds pretty!

Mmn, chocolate tacos!

 
At 3:15 PM, Blogger Lillee said...

Umm, Choco Tacos. We use to sell those at a resturant I worked when I was young and dumb.

 
At 6:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've wondered where you have been..

 
At 12:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'd like to see a photo of the collage. it sounds interesting.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home