SquirrleyMojo:

Bet You Thought I'd Never Write Here

Thursday, October 19, 2006

The Comment That Made Me Stop Everything

Rummaging through gobbs of back email,
printing off calls for conference papers,
grading rounds and rounds of papers,
laundrying mounds of clothes,

Swampy comments:

"I seriously believe you are channeling my deceased sister -- not to weird you out or anything. Sometimes when I read your posts it's almost like I have her back for the briefest instant."

and I stop everything.

Oh how I wish we were. xo

4 Comments:

At 10:03 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ummm..I did laundry yesterday.
Coincidence??? Probably..

 
At 10:20 AM, Blogger swamp4me said...

We can be psychic sisters - Happy can be our brother, as long as he keeps doing the laundry.

You do remind me of my sister - thanks for that.

 
At 10:21 AM, Blogger swamp4me said...

Of course, I also just love you for you - didn't want you to think otherwise :)

 
At 11:52 AM, Blogger MC Etcher said...

Is there a comment That Will Make You Start Everything?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home