SquirrleyMojo:

Bet You Thought I'd Never Write Here

Saturday, December 16, 2006

What I Deserve, I Guess

I'm all alone [at this moment]. So alone.
I once liked it, sought it; now I don't
[not when there isn't any work to be done].
The second grade teacher's voice rings true:
"To have a friend, you must be a friend."

Too bad I only heard her in my early 30s.

How pathetic. I didn't mean to post such
a pity pout post.
Loathsome.
But to erase it might be even sadder.

No. I'm not drunk.
Just a tiresome day.
And social events never turn out as I expect.

7 Comments:

At 7:01 AM, Blogger Matt said...

I only like being alone when I want to be alone, not when I have to be alone. There's a subtle difference in there somewhere.

 
At 8:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

No one deserves to be alone. Call someone you know and go out for coffee or something..

 
At 1:01 PM, Blogger MC Etcher said...

I agree completely.

You have lots of friends! We all just happen to live in different states. Of course, that's not much help when all you want is a hug.

::hug!::

 
At 4:19 PM, Blogger Thelonius said...

I know the feeling. I'm alone in a hotel room in D.C. Don't know anyone in this city.

 
At 4:49 PM, Blogger Lillee said...

I'm your friend. Isn't your birthday this month? If not, well then, I'm a lousy friend with a lousy memory. lol

 
At 10:04 PM, Blogger SquirrleyMojo said...

Thanks. Part of my problem is that up until now, I've had hesitations about opening up my home. Anyone else like that?

 
At 11:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't like people coming to my house. I feel like they are invading my privacy.
Once they have been there once I don't care anymore. Just the first time.In fact once they have been here once I think I kind of want them to come back..
Letting them in the first time is really hard for me though..
Is this what you were asking..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home