SquirrleyMojo:

Bet You Thought I'd Never Write Here

Sunday, June 29, 2008

And I think I get my own room.

There are two places in the US I have sworn off:
Texas and Vegas.

Guess where the NCTE will be held this year? San Antonio.
Guess where the IWCA will be held? Vegas.
Guess who is required to go in her new position?

Well, at least they'll be paid for.

D*mn, last year NCTE was NY.

If I had cyotes, and they grew up listening to be talk about TX,
they'd probably ask:

"Don't they have guns in Texas? Will you get shot?"

4 Comments:

At 10:19 AM, Blogger swamp4me said...

Hmm...Texas. Scary place. You want to borrow my body armor?

 
At 7:09 AM, Blogger MC Etcher said...

I've lived in Texas, and have been known to frequent Vegas.

I don't know that a place exists that could be crossed off a list as utterly unworthy of visiting.

 
At 8:45 AM, Blogger SquirrleyMojo said...

relax, MC, I'm all tongue in cheek
:-)

 
At 6:12 AM, Blogger kazumi said...

You'll have to let us know how you find it!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home