SquirrleyMojo:

Bet You Thought I'd Never Write Here

Sunday, February 20, 2005

8:29am Sunday Morning

The phone rings and a cheerful Baritone voice salutes
our first waking moments with: "Good Morning ________ & Family!
This is John _______. I was calling to wish you a good Sunday Morning
and to invite you to __________ Church at 10:30 . . ."

I wanted to go.

My partner works for an "International Co.," perhaps I've
mentioned it before? But in case I have not, let's call it "Excellent Intent."
At Excellent Intent my partner is the, ahem, Director of Workforce Development.
John ________ is a contact from Excellent Intent who works
with MRDD individuals. He is also said pastor of said Church.
A Methodist Church that "really isn't Methodist at all." [?]

Again, I wanted to go.

I had just finished a dreamy dream about taking
those Twins and the Twelve One to a world-class
amusement park/water park--with fireworks jetting out from behind
a miniature Statue of Liberty.
Asking if they could come back the next day,
we were trading our bracelets in for a TWO DAY pass,
and looking for a suitable hotel. Just because, financially, we could.

I promise: no dream-blog, nothing excessively long.

I am just wondering: Would Christians read this site?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home