SquirrleyMojo:

Bet You Thought I'd Never Write Here

Thursday, February 17, 2005

GMail is so Wrong

Also, stealing & copying this excerpt from my partner's email draft is too:

[You've just been gifted, GIFTED I SAY! with an email from my brand SPANKING new gmail account.

That's right wh*res I scored an invitation to the infamous gmail and you are left in the cold.

I'll ]

So, what's up with GMail?

Who cares about another email sever from Google anyway? So it has 10X the space. blah blah blah. So you have to be invited to be a beta tester. blah blah blah.

I miss the good old days when google was the best known secret . . .

1 Comments:

At 10:33 PM, Blogger MC Etcher said...

I remember the first time I Googled something - I was amazed. I'd been using Yahoo for years.

Yeah, G-Mail. Who cares. Besides, who needs that much email storage? Damn, people - delete some shit now and then.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home