SquirrleyMojo:

Bet You Thought I'd Never Write Here

Friday, February 18, 2005

Tastes and Aromas

I am no brand loyalist by any means,
and I am sure to never see one Euro from this,
but I must say Crest Extreme Herbal Mint rocks my world.

As a new product from Crest's "Whitening Expressions,"
I find that it really works! To download coupons please
click here. Just kidding. Still can't create links. And
my last post on comics sure could have used some cool ones.

I never worried about how white my smile was until
my mum-in-law suggest that I drink coffee from a straw.
She's always trying to bring me down.

But Crest Extreme Herbal Mint really works >ping<--just in a matter of days!

Also, I like to smell like pears whenever I can. And/or cuccumbers.

1 Comments:

At 8:28 AM, Blogger swamp4me said...

And I thought I was the only one who couldn't create links!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home