SquirrleyMojo:

Bet You Thought I'd Never Write Here

Wednesday, February 16, 2005

Bi-polar with a Quirky Sense of Humor

Bit red-faced.


Actually, yesterday started off great, even feeling a bit spunky with those first few posts of the day--then at precisely 12:30, right when I was lecturing I might add, I felt a sudden, er, um, rumbly in my tumbly.

Just now, at 2:04 the next day, am I able to slither out of bed and type this post with shaking fingers--darn Porkorama! You gave me the bug. Cold chills, headache, sore throat, the works.

Sorry no follow through with the Monkey blogs, can't manage linear thought at the moment--didn't mean to pull a Tinkerbell either (that type of crap ticks me off). >Red Faced again.<

Must get well . . . can't . . . let . . . students have a day . . . off . . . my squirrley plans for them . . . will . . . collaps . . .

2 Comments:

At 2:35 PM, Blogger swamp4me said...

Sorry you're sick -- but glad you're back! Hope you'll feel better soon so you can crack the whip...

 
At 5:06 PM, Blogger Oh great One said...

UM. Did I miss something? What is "pulling a tinkerbell"?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home