SquirrleyMojo:

Bet You Thought I'd Never Write Here

Thursday, February 24, 2005

Finally! A reason to sue~

Thank you Arizona RX Stress Herbal Iced Tea.

For the past 8 weeks I have occasionally jogged
over to the Oasis to purchase a little pick-me-up
before I teach the 3rd class of my day
(3rd class of the day, right in a row, I must add).

Not having much time to, say, eat,
I will pick up an iced tea to give me some pep.

Well of all the nerve!!

Lo, and behold, to my own astonishment: Arizona RX Stress Herbal Iced Tea is, indeed, decaffeinated! Hello? "A Refeshing All Natural Tonic"??
Isn't caffeine "natural" to tea, d*mnit?!

Such fine print too. B*stards.
I nearly fell asleep while teaching.

1 Comments:

At 2:25 AM, Blogger sumo said...

Mine with no caffeine please.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home