SquirrleyMojo:

Bet You Thought I'd Never Write Here

Thursday, February 24, 2005

Adjunct Blues

Just looked at the Eng schedule and --surprise-- my name is not listed. I don't think I can take another public humiliation . . . I'm not sure what B's game is; frankly, I believe he simply doesn't know what he's doing, or perhaps he doesn't care b/c he is retiring. I'm just reminded how horrible this system can be: teaching/preaching radical inclusion, while practicing ridged forms of gate-keeping and exclusion. As Derrida says~it's all a game.

Let me off this teeter-totter. Help me find a space in this society where I can be the most productive and happy.

1 Comments:

At 2:54 PM, Blogger SquirrleyMojo said...

No worries--he did contact less than 48 hours later and set me up with a class.

2 classes next quarter; 2nd shift.

Woo-woo. May this be my last quarter at _ fricken U . . .

 

Post a Comment

<< Home