SquirrleyMojo:

Bet You Thought I'd Never Write Here

Thursday, February 24, 2005

Go Green Tree Frog

So, the news from Atlanta, GA, is that they are close to naming their state amphibian. All my hopes and dreams are on the green tree frog. What a nice little girl.

And I love that the South Korean government confiscated fake designer clothing and redistributed it to the homeless--why can't we do something like that?

Today the new schedules come out at my U. We'll see what classes, if any, I got. It's so awful not to see your name on the schedule, only to receive a call in a few days asking if you will teach such and such section--no public declaration of your worth--that's the worry that has been dancing around my skull! Got you!

Gotta go--wearing jeans today for the first time. Screw it.

1 Comments:

At 12:36 PM, Blogger MC Etcher said...

Wow, that South Korean thing is great! Wise use of resources.

It would look somewhat uncanny though - a homeless dude dressed to the nines in a slick, faux 'Giorgio Armani' suit, asking if you have change to spare.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home