SquirrleyMojo:

Bet You Thought I'd Never Write Here

Sunday, February 20, 2005

Hello? Hello? Hello A.I.

Picasa's HELLO program keeps popping up, by itself, onto my PC. Unbidded.

I walk into the room and it is up and running, by itself.

Connecting to SquirrleyMojo, by itself.

Flashing pics at me that I've downloaded weeks ago.

It's freaking me out. I feel like it has a window-cam, looking into
my world. Spying.

But no one is behind the cam. The cam is alive. By itself.
A flower, on a stem, looking into me. Hello. Trying desperately to make contact.

2 Comments:

At 5:29 PM, Blogger swamp4me said...

Are you sure it isn't HAL-O? Your computer hasn't been calling you "Dave" has it?

 
At 9:57 PM, Blogger Happy and Blue 2 said...

Mine does the same thing. Stupid program.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home