SquirrleyMojo:

Bet You Thought I'd Never Write Here

Friday, February 25, 2005

I Think I Just Fell Out of a Box onto the Earth

U.N.: World Population to Hit 9B in 2050
1 hour, 59 minutes ago World - AP Asia
By EDITH M. LEDERER, Associated Press Writer

[UNITED NATIONS - The world's population will increase by 40 percent to 9.1 billion in 2050, but virtually all the growth will be in the developing world, especially in the 50 poorest countries, the U.N. Population Division said. . .

"We must take more urgent action to promote access to reproductive health, including family planning, and fight HIV/AIDS to save millions of lives from AIDS and maternal death, as well as to reduce poverty in developing countries"]

You think? If only I were in a position to do something about this. If only I had the knowledge or resources to learn how to become more involved. And I am not talking small-scale. I want to make a visible difference.

I need a mentor.

3 Comments:

At 10:34 AM, Blogger Happy and Blue 2 said...

As a certified mentor I suggest you quit reading stuff like this or get a job in a condom factory.

 
At 2:52 PM, Blogger SquirrleyMojo said...

Only if I was VP or CEO
of said condom making factory.

And I'd get my own museum spot like Ralph Lauren.

 
At 1:00 AM, Blogger sumo said...

I'll be dead by then...so I don't care...I guess.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home