SquirrleyMojo:

Bet You Thought I'd Never Write Here

Thursday, March 03, 2005

O Glorious Day

I love it when my hormones rage in this direction:
look! a happy day.

The sun is shining in my part of the world--
both literally as well as metaphysically.

The morning started brightly when I learned
that I had already been evaluated on ratemyprofessor.com.
My evaluator wrote:

"She is an excellent teacher! Take her for anything you can.
Women's Studies 100 was great with her!"

and then, just now, as I went to the site to copy and paste, I found this:

"The class was really interesting and she brought up a lot of good questions. There was no textbook- she gave us all the reading off Blackboard, and it was good stuff- I actually wanted to read it!"

No way. I didn't even pay these people.
And that isn't even the best part--they rated me as difficult too!
Do you know how hard it is to get compliments and not be too easy?!

This just blows my mind. I feel so warm/loved and bouncy!
And it's a good thing too--b/c the University's evaluations go out today--
and as you may know,
I'm actually an extremely insecure person. That's a secret, by the way.

So! All that good jive is happening & I get a call to be photographed
for the department's webpage. Today at 2:10. Know what? My hair looks great today. So bring it on.

All is right within the world at this moment.
Picture me twirling beneath weeping willows in a shower of rose petals . . .
like a Dawn Dishsoap commercial even . . .

Sigh.

3 Comments:

At 4:49 PM, Blogger MC Etcher said...

Whoo Hoo! Sounds like a great day!

Wish those happened more often.

Hope the pic comes out well.

 
At 7:17 PM, Blogger Happy and Blue 2 said...

Congratulations. You are the champion, you are the champion,no time for losers cause you are the champion, of the world....

 
At 4:33 AM, Blogger sumo said...

Congratulations missy! Keep this high as long as you can...and then go out and buy it when you have to.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home