SquirrleyMojo:

Bet You Thought I'd Never Write Here

Tuesday, May 24, 2005

I'm Out of Control

I feel out of control on my own blog.

I've fallen into a trap of commenting
on every comment.

It makes me feel like a sniveling rat.
Not a proud squirrley with frisky tail.

Commenting on every comment is lame.
For me.
For me, I mean. Geez.

Because for me, commenting on every comment,
feels like I have to justify every word.
Every meaning.

And I don't want to do that.
Because people bring a lot of baggage to text.
People see in writing what they want to see,
often a mirror of the self.

I can't stop that;
I can't control what people see in the mirror of the text.
I can't make people see me.

1 Comments:

At 7:33 PM, Blogger sumo said...

I don't expect you to comment back to me. Your Star Wars post and comments were fun.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home