SquirrleyMojo:

Bet You Thought I'd Never Write Here

Saturday, June 25, 2005

Lucy Grealy's autobiography isn't half bad;
actually, it's rather a relaxing read with enough
liberal tropes sprinkled about that I should be able
to use it quite nicely with this fall's freshmen.
Totally accessible--a springboard for discussion.

I want to write about the Cadmen NJ boys
who were found in the trunk of that old car,
but I am too shocked.
I believe they were simply playing
and locked themselves in.
The search party never checked the trunk:

yahoo.news

Further, I want to quit reading such news stories because
I really do believe there is some sick facination at play,
but at the same time, these are not just news stories.
These are real people who need our thoughts, prayers, and energies.
By being informed (of what precisely may be the question)
I hope that one day I can be a part of building a better society
(in this case, where a search party in my home town
would check every nook and cranny).



I'm running two hours behind today
and I haven't got to visit hardly anyone's blog in ages.
I need a blog nite out.

1 Comments:

At 5:02 PM, Blogger MC Etcher said...

Did you modify your template? I sense changes, but I can't put my finger on all of them...

Between-line spacing seems tighter.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home