SquirrleyMojo:

Bet You Thought I'd Never Write Here

Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Exposing the Secrets (Invitation Only)

I think, gulp, double gulp,
I'M FREE.

Hiden.

All secret again.

Do I feel badly? Exclusive. Yuk. Kindof. A smidget.

But I think, I think,
I'm SQUIRRLEYMOJO UNPLUGGED.

That is to say,
no one who knows me, or has ever met me,
is now reading this super secret Squirrleymojo Blog.

Not even my partner. [Which--dare I say even now--
has always been a drag?]

Ok. Ok. So, here I am.

Duh, what do I say?
Where to begin? again? How often do we get a 2nd chance?

5 Comments:

At 9:36 PM, Blogger Lillee said...

OMG, SHE EXISTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Never do that again or I will personally kick your blogging behind.

 
At 6:27 AM, Blogger Dragonfly said...

Whoa... I thought we lost ya. Welcome back. :)

 
At 8:19 AM, Blogger Dragonfly said...

ohh forgot to ask you..can i link you?

 
At 10:24 AM, Blogger Stacy The Peanut Queen said...

THERE you are! Whew!

So yeah, what Dragonfly asked...can we link you or would you just rather not???

 
At 11:25 PM, Blogger Phil said...

You Rascal you! I haven't re-linked to you, me thinks not I should???

 

Post a Comment

<< Home