SquirrleyMojo:

Bet You Thought I'd Never Write Here

Sunday, November 13, 2005

Il's Really Do Suck

My SIL's husband from Canada
has finally been approved for an interview.

It's been over 18 months--9 (I think) since
they were flagged by HomeLand Security,
trying to cross the border
(as a married couple "Like, we're married--
giggle giggle--and he's coming to live with me!)
without the proper visas.

My other SIL asked if she could move in with us.
Seriously.
I told her no, that I was too insane.
She punished me by making me watch slides
of her trip to Kentucky [some caves, ect.].
Her newest boyfriend? A "wican"?! WTF?

And just think: the holidays approach.

2 Comments:

At 3:17 AM, Blogger sumo said...

You family situation isn't any different than the rest of us...we're all screwy humans...I think.

 
At 12:37 PM, Blogger MC Etcher said...

I'll have to remember that excuse, "I'm too insane."

"Hey Mike, can you work on Sunday?"

"Sorry, I'm too insane."

Yeah!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home