SquirrleyMojo:

Bet You Thought I'd Never Write Here

Sunday, December 25, 2005

It IS Over--Yipee & On With Our Lives!

8:04 cup-o-joe and a moment's post.
Mush, mush little puppies mush--

My almost best Christmas moment?
Waiting in the dark drizzle,
giving driving directions to an old HS friend
on how to reach my parents' home--
watching him pass the house repeatedly
while we all stood out on the front deck
making him do money tricks, you know,
like flashing his lights
to show us when it was him . . .

My almost worst Christmas moment?
My brother regailing the story of how I pushed
him into a tree, broke his glasses and chipped his tooth.
Ha ha. Great story.

Maybe ten years wasn't long enough
to avoid this group of psychos.

Best toy of the season?
Pin art.

Worst toy?
Beside the fact that people are shouting
for me to join in a game of TWISTER,
the worst toy would have to be a JAMES BOND
ANARCHY COOKBOOK. Helloo?

A blogger friend cracked the SQMOJO code
and sent me the yummiest jar of Rocky Road
Brownie Mix--it was quite the shock!
Can you imagine? I made sure there was no hash
in the bottom of the box (yeah, kindof disappointed
about the lack of psychodelic enhancers--
but shipping that stuff across state is a fed-offence,
I hear). I suspect the marshmellows
are potent. It came from Swartzenegger Land.
If I die from muching on it--either
by brownie over-dose or because it was laced--
this blog will turn into a Who-Dun-It.

Otherwise more Christmas news to come . . .

5 Comments:

At 6:44 AM, Blogger Thelonius said...

I'm stuck with this group of psychos for another two days. Best Christmas moment so far: my sister in law telling my uber-conservative father that she was a lesbian before she met my brother.

 
At 10:00 AM, Blogger SquirrleyMojo said...

Euhem--
You have all the fun. No fair.

 
At 10:01 AM, Blogger SquirrleyMojo said...

Why do most of us come from uber-conservative fathers . . . ?

 
At 12:01 PM, Blogger MC Etcher said...

Wow you have a deck. In the front.

I really need to move back east where such things are affordable to mere mortals.

 
At 12:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're welcome! Sorry the Brownie Mix wasn't as imaginative as my original idea, I was pressed for time.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home