SquirrleyMojo:

Bet You Thought I'd Never Write Here

Monday, December 26, 2005

Reality Slowly Sinks Back In

I thought it was 8:30 am.
It's 10:02.
I can't seem to possibly wake up before 10.

Next week is going to kill me;
I have to be at the University, teaching at 8:00am.
I will have to leave here at 6:30.
Six days a week--well not the same times.

I'm dead.

Plus, I have NO IDEA what I'm going to do for 10 weeks
in front of my WS200.
No clue.
I don't know how I'm going to put 10weeks, 5classes
together here in the next few days.

Further, I put off getting together with friends
until this week . . .

I'm dead. Dead.

I'd write some more Christmas moments,
but that slate is already wiped clean . . .

3 Comments:

At 12:00 PM, Blogger MC Etcher said...

You'll figure out what to do, no worries. It's what you do! Do it!

 
At 4:43 PM, Blogger Fred said...

Yeah, I have to go back next week, too. At least it's not until Wednesday.

I did all the work before the holiday, knowing full well I'd want to do nothing this week. I'm glad I did it that way, as it's working out just the way I thought it would.

 
At 8:07 AM, Blogger Stacy The Peanut Queen said...

Yeah, I'm sitting here at work, wishing I were back home in bed.

Reality does INDEED suck.....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home