SquirrleyMojo:

Bet You Thought I'd Never Write Here

Friday, March 03, 2006

Post #4: Doctors

My doctor was out yesterday; instead, I saw Dr. N.,
whom I had planned to give hell to if he didn't
listen to my concerns about the hole in my throat.

But he was a good-looking Asian man with a terrible accent.
And an hour and a half of waiting had worn me down.

So help me if one more docotr asks me if I have allergies!
What am I paying them for?
How should I know?
I suspect chalk . . . the answer? Avoid it.

See, I can't possible follow my name with the initials PhD.

2 Comments:

At 2:17 PM, Blogger Amy said...

they do that hour and a half wait thing for a reason, you know.

 
At 5:14 PM, Blogger MC Etcher said...

Have I mentioned that allergies are facinating? They truly are.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home