SquirrleyMojo:

Bet You Thought I'd Never Write Here

Friday, June 23, 2006

FBI: Do Not Search My History

Two women who are taking my tiny class
this summer informed me that another teacher
has an article floating around concerning the history
of the vibrator--an article in which women
in the "1700s" received medical "stimulation"
from doctors in order to recieve a release in tention . . .

We talked a bit & I asked tons of questions--
fascinating topic--
but I couldn't get much info out of them--
the whole thing sounded rather suspcious to me . . .

So I wikipedia'd it. Aha!

2 Comments:

At 12:44 AM, Blogger Lillee said...

I've heard that before. It was a medical treatment. They went to the doctor for various reasons such as a headache, he would stimulate them and then the problem would be "fixed". I think the History channel has a show on it.

 
At 10:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ha, a show on it on the History Channel. Bet it boosted their ratings ,tee,hee..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home