SquirrleyMojo:

Bet You Thought I'd Never Write Here

Monday, August 21, 2006

My Blog is Ugly

I estimate we are 68% packed.
Our initial closing date was tomorrow
(I just love the tense useage there),
but may be moved to Wednesday.

Since we are only moving about 4 miles away,
can't I just throw everything else in the back of the neon?

School starts in 2 weeks.

BTW--Do NOT see _Through a Scanner Darkly_.
The biggest disappointment this summer.
[The artwork made it tolerable.]
Just had a thought--was I suppose to watch this while high?

4 Comments:

At 8:19 PM, Blogger Matt said...

Ouch.

 
At 9:52 PM, Blogger Lillee said...

I have a thing for college instructors who show up for class high.....
Not that I have a thing for you.. I'm just saying...

NEVERMIND, back to glowing brightly because I eat to much radiated meat and veggies and stuff.............

 
At 3:50 PM, Blogger Thelonius said...

I liked Through a Scanner Darkly.

 
At 5:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear missinga bit,
You would!
SQ


But seriously, you did? Nuh-huh. What about the WR's character? Hmmm. . .bet you liked your date more than the movie! :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home