SquirrleyMojo:

Bet You Thought I'd Never Write Here

Sunday, August 20, 2006

Ok, I Try not to get Freaked Out

about every little thing I read,
but have you read this CNN article:

http://www.cnn.com/2006/US/08/18/edible.virus.ap/index.html ?

Headline: FDA approves viruses as food additive
Bacteriophages meant to kill harmful bacteria on lunch meats


Yadda Yadda--the point is that, no, I don't understand
all of the chemicals and bio-additives sprayed all over my food

and I have little to no say in the matter, quote:
Consumers won't be aware that meat and poultry products have been treated with the spray, Zajac added. The Department of Agriculture will regulate the actual use of the product.

I'm telling ya, the word is REVOLT.

4 Comments:

At 11:19 PM, Blogger Lillee said...

That makes me want to rediscover my vegetarian tendencies. Or chuck chunks. Or both.

 
At 10:31 AM, Blogger MC Etcher said...

Well, they've been irradiating food for like 60 years now, and it's not cancer is on the rise.

Oops. Nevermind.

 
At 1:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

But even the vegggies are poison--literally. One crop of potatoes, "Newleafs," are considered pesticide by the FDA!

So true about the irradiation. Hmm ... guess we're just suppose to burn brighter, faster?

SQ

 
At 9:51 PM, Blogger Lillee said...

I've always wanted to be a shining star...

***BURNING BRIGHTLY********

Do you see me yet?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home