SquirrleyMojo:

Bet You Thought I'd Never Write Here

Monday, February 21, 2005

Habitat for Humanity

Woo-woo. Just worked on our bi-monthly newsletter and looks like our chapter of HH may be planning a "Women's Build" this summer. Women from the community get together and build a house, from scratch. I'm so excited--this will be great.

Even if, I honestly don't know how to operate a power tool, and I am a wee bit nervous from hearing how men have been having accidents where they, er, well, run nails up through their skulls (and live through it). In the news 2x lately.

Cheers

b.t.w. Guess I'm a bit "out"; I am biologically and socially female. I know, big surprise. But does this rearrange your view of me? Why do I feel sad? Everyone knew . . . I could never, never come out all the way. Not even in VR.

4 Comments:

At 7:03 PM, Blogger MC Etcher said...

It's very hard to be secretive and yet share meaningful things.

Telling details creep in.

We knew, and we didn't care either way. :o)

 
At 8:26 PM, Blogger sumo said...

Knew it!

 
At 9:56 PM, Blogger Happy and Blue 2 said...

I still don't have a clue but the HH thing sounds good. They do good work.

 
At 5:46 AM, Blogger kazumi said...

I honestly thought you were a man... a very emotive one, but one neverthess. Oops. The HH project sounds fantastic, I don't think we have anything similar in Oz. If so, it's very badly publicised. Good luck!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home