SquirrleyMojo:

Bet You Thought I'd Never Write Here

Thursday, March 17, 2005

After a Quick Skim--

You know what?
I don't think I need to worry too much.

Nothing here of great interest.

That's an even sicker, more depressing thought:
I'm boring at times.

Perhaps this exposure is just what I need.

And btw (not that I will continue to
2nd guess myself after tonight,
in so much that I must defend this next sentence against
blogging sensationalism before i even say it due to
my imagined sensitivites of my newest readers), but

don't you just hate needing sex from your partner
when you are angry at her/him?

2 Comments:

At 9:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What has your partner done to instigate your rage? It's rough to hear that Squirly is having a hard time with the other nuts.

 
At 7:52 AM, Blogger Stacy The Peanut Queen said...

Yeah, it's bad when you're ticked at your partner and you want it.

But sometimes angry sex can be pretty damn hot too...;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home