SquirrleyMojo:

Bet You Thought I'd Never Write Here

Thursday, March 17, 2005

I'd Rather Blog in Green

Because I was in such an utterly foul mood
last night, when I popped in the DVD
_I [Heart] Huckabees_
I instantly bonded with the film's opening lines.

Although it's been a while since I've read
Heidegger (ha! I really have--parts),
this film provides a comic, yet seemingly accurate,
if not ocularcentric, musing on existentialiasm.


In other news, catch a leperchaun today.
Tickle her, braid her beard, but don't,
as some moronic Kindergarten teacher might suggest,
shoot it.
If you shoot it,
how will you ever find the "pot"? of gold, I mean.

I gotta go--will visit more today, I suspect,
because I will be in ________ giving 2, count them, 2 WS100 finals.


Cherrio [s are good if theye have berries in them].

2 Comments:

At 8:26 AM, Blogger Stacy The Peanut Queen said...

I LOVE Cheerios (with or without berries).

 
At 10:17 AM, Blogger swamp4me said...

Now, now. We all know that the official cereal of today is...Lucky Charms.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home