SquirrleyMojo:

Bet You Thought I'd Never Write Here

Sunday, March 20, 2005

A Day of Peace and Reflection

Twin A has lost his right incisor; this presents
a difficulty because Twin B's left incisor has come in.
Once again, they are completely identical, and to everyone's
delight, I too am having trouble telling them apart
upon first glance.

I plan to hang my wind chimes from the kitchen window today,
even though I may not get a chance to clean the windows
for another 2-3 weeks. I try to clean the windows at least
every 5 years, whether they need it or not. Someone has to do it.

And yes, Palm Sunday is still holy to me . . .

3 Comments:

At 2:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Twin A has more angles. Twin B more curves.

I think maybe we aren't secret twins after all. I don't do Windows.

Wait... didn't that joke die a slow, painful death eight years ago? If you do windows and I do cliches, are we still secret twins? Circle one: yes/no

 
At 3:00 PM, Blogger swamp4me said...

Windows? Heh, I can't even get my laundry done.

 
At 8:47 PM, Blogger SquirrleyMojo said...

I circle: Y E S

 

Post a Comment

<< Home