SquirrleyMojo:

Bet You Thought I'd Never Write Here

Tuesday, March 08, 2005

Logistics are so Painful

Also I need to water the plants--sorry I didn't think of that first thing this morning.

I imagine Twin A is off to Kindergarten with his pants on backwards. I wouldn't notice until I saw him pulling them up by the waist on his way into the building because he forgot a belt.

Students want to take the final early. So they can start their Spring Break. Heck, if they only knew I could STOP today and feel great. I barely made it through the readings myself last night, well, just 12 hours ago in fact . . .

Computing the grades is always a bear. I look for shortcuts, but then my over-powering Super Ego takes control and tortures my soul into examining every point mathematically . . .

I turned off NPR on the way to work today and had a nice long prayer. I feel comparatively calm and at peace. A part of me wanted to be PC and call it "meditation" just then--but let's call it what it is . . .

I have 15 minutes to prepare for the next 2 hours--

1 Comments:

At 8:52 PM, Blogger SquirrleyMojo said...

15 minutes was not enough.

thus the fall of civilization.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home