SquirrleyMojo:

Bet You Thought I'd Never Write Here

Tuesday, March 22, 2005

Spring is in the Air

I finally have my digital camera paid off from dell
and where is it?
Not charged up and ready to shoot.
Further,
I'm about 18 months behind on developing pictures.

But I do have my computer desk 1/2 painted--
in reds and oranges so far. Only the yellows
and browns are left. Painting can be so soothing.

And so can the ocean; my partner managed to get
the 2nd week of June off for vacation--what does that make?
12 weeks to go?
His work is getting hectic--some 3 year accreditation
coming up soon--
so we may have to take the laptop & I have mixed feelings about that.
We've never had to mix work and pleasure yet,
why start now? And isn't it funny how we often do not
completely understand what work those closest to us really do?

I'm off to explore my chilly corner of the world--
and to find a way out.

3 Comments:

At 12:08 PM, Blogger Happy and Blue 2 said...

If you take the laptop you can spend your days talking to all of us..at least when he's not working.

 
At 1:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Poetic and cryptic updates....
No, you'll be having too much fun to think of us.
blue2go

 
At 1:29 PM, Blogger MC Etcher said...

What's with people posting anonymously, and then signing their names? Is this a new fad?

I hope you and your partner get a chance to rest properly, without taking work along. A working vacation is no vacation.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home