SquirrleyMojo:

Bet You Thought I'd Never Write Here

Sunday, June 05, 2005

Do You Know Where Your Underground Hiding Space Is?

Why is this big news:

U.S. Marines and Iraqi soldiers have uncovered a half-million-square-foot underground insurgent hideout in central Iraq containing large stores of weapons, ammunition and supplies. [CNN Website]


Everyone has one of those.
I mean really. Well, perhaps not quite so large.
But still.

I know where my town's underground insurgent hideout is,
do you?

5 Comments:

At 1:32 PM, Blogger swamp4me said...

Sadly, we can't have an underground hideout around here - our water table is too high.

 
At 5:22 PM, Blogger Lillee said...

We have one in the back year, full of Rambo like creatures and such.

 
At 5:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I *am* an underground hiding space.

 
At 6:03 PM, Blogger Tee said...

half-a-million square feet - ???

 
At 8:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

No, but I wish I did, because they could be used for tornado cellars too--I better take my sequins shoes with me....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home