SquirrleyMojo:

Bet You Thought I'd Never Write Here

Thursday, June 02, 2005

Will-Lover . . . Will-Lover!

Now it all becomes perfectly clear!
I was wondering:
who is Will?
who loves Will?
Will Weaton?
why is a Will Weaton fan posting on my blog?
how did I attract a Will Weaton fan?
a Will Weaton fan who falls
out of hammocks?


Why didn't I see it before??

Duh--"Will." The Big Will.
I was thinking in terms of "will power . . ."

But--Yeah. Will. ie "Willy Baby," to me--
to you,
never so irreverant. ha!

I would have never discovered you
had you not left the two-headed clue . . .
now clue me to your fine blog . . .

I think the 4 classes is a wonderful, um,
orchestration from on High.
I haven't spoken to _anyone_ about this
most recent development,
so mum's the word.
Is it allowed?
Can I handle 4?! I plan to, and well.
Come September, I'll find out.

But, in the meantime, it's June 02!
Woo-woo. Why am I blogging? Where can I party at this hour?

5 Comments:

At 12:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hee,hee,hee.

The two-headed wasn't too much?

Will-lover isn't too much?

So, talked to lesgirl. Feel _so much better_. Amazing how communication can actually help with problems, worries, anxiety, getting a cheeseburger.

I say take your four classes and run with it! And mum's the word. I think this is working out beautifully.... Orchestration on high! Yes, you can handle it: four classes. Four ways to learn and to teach others.

I hear they have great parties in the West. Coming?

"Once, Twice, always a lady...."

Was Ophelia a lady? Once? Twice. Perhaps Once Ophelia was.

 
At 1:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know where will-lover's blog is...

 
At 8:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

you beeeeeches~

I thought of her long ago
(well, at the first hint),
but there are multiple blogs under that name????

And the one I'm looking at now,
just doesn't sound/look "right" . . .

you two are enjoying this way too much . . .

SQ

 
At 8:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmmm, this is like hearing only one side of a telephone call.
blue2go

 
At 11:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I admit, I thought it was just 'her' also, at first. But no, it doesn't quite work. I then thought it was another character, which was an interesting choice and such, but that one, too, was only almost-likely.

will-lover was i supposed to figure it out or do you still think it's secret?

i won't tell y'all about the live journal incident. i should get a job looking people up. i could make... pennies, at least.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home