SquirrleyMojo:

Bet You Thought I'd Never Write Here

Wednesday, June 01, 2005

I saw another filthy unicorn
on the way into work today.
This one once had a white coat,
obviously,
but you could tell she had never been properly groomed.
Tied to the butt end of a trailor
with her nozzle in a slop bucket.

Her tits were hanging rather low--
I could only guess where her foal was.

I pulled the car over, on the birm of the freeway,
just to get a closer look.
I had a digital with me,
but it's battery was uncharged.

I slipped through the wirey fence
close to a line of trees
and looked around.
My bowels tingled a bit
when I noticed the still air and the lattice work
around the trailor.

I felt like I had been here before.
My sandles were no match for the briars.
I squinted ahead.
The horn had mud caked around the base.

Just as she noticed me,
I snagged a piece of my ankle.
When I looked closer at myself, I became astounded:
the intracellular microfludics I had long expected
were finally exposed
in all of their brilliant greeness.

5 Comments:

At 10:00 PM, Blogger MC Etcher said...

Very well done. You're spoiling us. Soon we'll have to subscribe.

 
At 11:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Um... Mojo... last I checked, I was the one on drugs. Are you holding out on me?

Hmmm... I'm not allowed to post images here? Fine... I can play that game:

Click link to see the dirty unicorn

Is this punishment for not letting you post long comments on my blog? Sheesh.

 
At 11:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh... interesting. My site doesn't want to display the image either.

Try hitting refresh if you get the error page. I'll see if I can figure out what's going on.

 
At 11:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mojo I'm getting you your own website for Christmas. Just so you know.

And the link is working now. Theoretically.

I'm going back to my cave now.

You know, I could have just deleted my second post instead of adding this third one.

 
At 6:54 PM, Blogger swamp4me said...

Me, I'm still pondering the brilliant greeness of your intracellular microfludics...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home