SquirrleyMojo:

Bet You Thought I'd Never Write Here

Wednesday, June 08, 2005

I Love You People

What Thinkers!
I so enjoy your comments and posts--
cyber hugs all around.


Now try this on for super-size[I know--I'm a couple hours behind]:

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/chain_saw_border;
_ylt=AoHMx8M2Vcox.xzjjUpu73cDW7oF;
_ylu=X3oDMTBiMW04NW9mBHNlYwMlJVRPUCUl

Boarder Patrol:
"Ok, yeah, he lookes a little freaky in the eyes, sure,
but we don't want to discrimate--after all he is white . . .
you--give me the saw and go on through."


You know, it'll be one year this month that my
sis-in-law has waited for her nerdy Canadian hubby to cross over--

2 Comments:

At 6:33 PM, Blogger MC Etcher said...

Whee great post, with the love and hugs!

Begin: Hawaii 5-Oh Theme...

dah dah dah dah daaaaah
da da da dada da daa daad adaa daaa

headbanging...

 
At 7:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have to cross that border, you know. Now how am I supposed to explain my trunk of whips and spurs?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home