SquirrleyMojo:

Bet You Thought I'd Never Write Here

Monday, July 11, 2005

Automated Nail Drivers

And so begins the Women's Build at Habitat today.
I plan to make it over to the site as much as I can,
but I also plan to shy away from the nail driver.
I guess I've seen one too many x-rays
of construction workers who thought they had a tooth ache
to suddenly discover 6 inch nails in their skulls.

I don't think a squirrel could withstand such an attack.

I confess being down to one yoga session every 7-10 days.
My body, especially my neck, feels a bit stiff and sore.
When I rode in the center of an inflatable wheel down my yard
yesterday, my ab muscles under the ribs cramped up . . .
Yet, I feel so stingy with my energy.

Because I am sitting here blinking with a flashing cursor,
I guess I'll go do "something" productive . . .
but, >pst< I really want to write,
write something dreamy that everyone would love to read,
something that people could find & lose themselves in . . .
something heroic and plain . . . real and fantastical . . . hummmmm . . .

3 Comments:

At 12:48 PM, Blogger MC Etcher said...

What's the story with the inflatable wheel ride, hmm?

 
At 12:48 PM, Blogger MC Etcher said...

And can we get pics of that?

Mebbe on pay-per-view?

 
At 9:03 PM, Blogger Rainypete said...

Who cares what you do at habitat. so long as you're there you;'re doing good, even if it's just handing out lemonade to keep the masses building.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home