SquirrleyMojo:

Bet You Thought I'd Never Write Here

Monday, July 18, 2005

Crayola Conspiracy: I'm on to You

I found a 10 pack of Crayola Markers
on sale for under a buck.

I used them tonight;
my hands are covered in reds, blues, greens, and blacks.

I remember seeing the "Washable Crayola Markers"
right beside my bargin buy for like, $3.89.

Do you connect what I connect?

Never before have the "regular" crayolas
bled like they did tonight; they were purposfully
made to bleed so that parents with messy children
might exclaim,
"WTF? I'm going to buy the washables next time!"

5 Comments:

At 10:28 AM, Blogger Happy and Blue 2 said...

LOL. Even crayon makers are becoming wiser. And meaner..

 
At 11:22 AM, Blogger Rainypete said...

Crayolas have a chip in them that identifies the user. If it detects hands over the age of 5 it proceeds to bleed all over the offending user.

 
At 11:32 AM, Blogger Stacy The Peanut Queen said...

It's a conspiracy, I tell you!!!

 
At 11:56 AM, Blogger MC Etcher said...

What about those fruit scented markers?

Sure, it seems fun, until you realize it's teaching huffing to the childrens!

 
At 12:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Damn those crayola people. So, I'm working on a post [in my head] about how my husband ruined a load of laundry because he left a CRAYON in his pocket! AAAHH! Once the crayon hit the dryer, we had to say good-bye to the load. What am I going to do with the man?!?:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home