SquirrleyMojo:

Bet You Thought I'd Never Write Here

Monday, July 11, 2005

Bloggermon--Gotta Catch Them All!

Have you noticed all the "exotic"
[define this loaded word by self-connotation please]
blogs floating around?

I'm not sure what to make of it . . . [?]

Is our small world this fantastic?
I never dreamed (fully, I guess).
Or are we simply this connected?
How are all of these horribly interesting personas
finding ways to manage/balance such facinating lives
with the burden of blogging,
ie. how do they both live and write such lives?

Why can't I?

One of my most favorite blogs
has a rather impressive set of links listed
by geography in places and contexts
I wouldn't expect many bloggers (at least blogging in English)
. . . hmmm . . .
are my expectations askew? Perhaps that's the ticket.

I do know: I am running into far fewer people in
how I might describe my own context
than I did a few months ago . . .

1 Comments:

At 4:34 PM, Blogger Dragonfly said...

Every blog is interesting, one way or another. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home