SquirrleyMojo:

Bet You Thought I'd Never Write Here

Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Narfed Again!

O how I wish I could paste this pic to this post for my dear friend sumo!

Meanwhile, I woke up this morning with a strange
headache. And a blob of slime on my pillow.

I checked my head for holes and couldn't find any.

But above my bed,
dripping from the ceiling, I found the source.

It was 4am, so I knew I needed a flashlight.
I didn't want to wake my partner, so I slipped out
quietly onto the roof.

There were no stars out.
Just thick clouds from an approaching storm.

When I found the spot
I suspected was right above my bed,
and after I had scraped my knee twice,
I clearly saw that one of the shingles had been pulled back.

Duct-taped in its spot was what looked like
a bag of saline solution from some hospital,
only the bag was half full of this slimy substance
that had dripped down near my face.

Now, who would want to assassinate me?

2 Comments:

At 11:42 AM, Blogger Rainypete said...

I think you uncovered some kind of secret with your gopher rocks. Maybe noone was supposed to know about them, and now that you've psoted the pic......

 
At 10:51 PM, Blogger Lillee said...

Slime? I am being to wonder about you........

 

Post a Comment

<< Home