SquirrleyMojo:

Bet You Thought I'd Never Write Here

Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Avacado finally got her act together
and posted her pictures from
Delaware to Alaska in 42(?)Days.

Well worth anyone's time and energy this bright and cheery morning.
I love photo journals. Especially of this quality.
The last set of pictures, "Pathways," intrigued me the most.
The journey became more facinating as she progressed West
(and became more familiar with her new camera).
I especially enjoyed the Badlands, Yellowstone, and Glacier.
Would like to see more photos of Alaska
this time of year.

Sigh. Seriously, if I would have known how utterly magnificent
the trip would have been,
I would have had to take out a loan.

Perhaps I could swing by and pick up
an old, curious friend
and make the trek up to Alaska some day in the near future . . .

6 Comments:

At 2:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'd love it if you picked me up along the way. Seeing the pics of the Black Hills really made me want to go home again--God's country, here I come.

 
At 3:43 PM, Blogger MC Etcher said...

You had me at Avacado.

 
At 8:39 PM, Blogger Fred said...

Have any room in the trunk?

 
At 11:02 PM, Blogger Lillee said...

I am so confused. Is Avacado British? How did she get her car to America?? Oh my...I am really lost.

 
At 3:19 AM, Blogger sumo said...

Great pictures. Must be nice to be a good photographer...I envy the Avocado.

 
At 7:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wish I were British...

I was just in England for a year. I picked my car up from storage when I got back.

In a year or two I'll make the return trip. Start making reservations now... Glad people are enjoying the pictures!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home