SquirrleyMojo:

Bet You Thought I'd Never Write Here

Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Not Exactly Alive Either

But I'm not dead.
My death clock suggests
that if I don't turn from cynical realist
to blithe optimist soon, I'll be hitting the morgue.

Meanwhile, I found a bizzare sort of addy in my email
bright and early this morning.

I could use close to 200,000.oo now--who couldn't?
Would a live specimen suffice?
My current model is starting to show signs of wear and tear . . .


I promise to be more cheerful in the next post.

8 Comments:

At 8:57 AM, Blogger Happy and Blue 2 said...

What a bizarre site.
Who would want body parts, especially with all the good parts missing. I'm assuming that's what the blacked out parts means..

 
At 12:07 PM, Blogger MC Etcher said...

Weird ad to find in ones email! I hope it was sent by a friend as a joke?

Hope you feel better soon!

Independent Studies indicate that voting improves morale - so vote today, and have a happier tomorrow!

 
At 12:36 PM, Blogger MC Etcher said...

Also, I don't think your Spam Poison is working.

Perhaps you need to reset the traps, add some new cheese...

Or Peanut Butter. I hear that works very well.

 
At 11:02 PM, Blogger Lillee said...

Hmmm...I was begining to wonder if aliens had abducted you.......

 
At 9:18 AM, Blogger Stacy The Peanut Queen said...

Hey, we ALL have those less-than-cheerful posts right?

We can't be Mary-Friggin'-Poppins all the damn time now, can we??? ;)

 
At 3:03 PM, Blogger Thelonius said...

Personally, I enjoy doom and gloom. Keep it up.

 
At 3:14 PM, Blogger MC Etcher said...

Squiiiirrleeeeyyyy, where aaaarrre yooouuuu?

 
At 9:23 PM, Blogger Lillee said...

Damn Squirrel hunters. Bet they got her.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home