SquirrleyMojo:

Bet You Thought I'd Never Write Here

Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Merkle Myth

I want to say something insightful
to my WS class about the German elections
and about Ms. Merkle--

but honestly? I don't know too much about it.
In fact, I haven't been able to decipher who "won."

And this quarter??
My students seem to expect me to know EVERYTHING.

It's freaky--and I hate to disappoint.
So I'm faking more than ever!

But it's a pedogogical myth;
I don't want to be the person to dispell it--
especially at week three.

Is that wrong??

4 Comments:

At 3:02 PM, Blogger MC Etcher said...

For a nominal fee, I will eavesdrop on your class through your cell phone/headset combo.

I'll look up any random factoids and feed them to you.

$20 an hour sounds reasonable...

 
At 4:00 PM, Blogger Dragonfly said...

I heard both, Merkel and Schröder, announced that they had won...

 
At 8:11 PM, Blogger Fred said...

Merkel won. But, she can't form a coalition that will be able to govern. My prediction? New elections soon unless she can pull off a miracle coalition.

She was ahead by 20 points only a few weeks ago. Evidently, she didn't do too well on the campaign trail in the last few weeks.

You're doing fine. No, it's not wrong.

 
At 12:59 PM, Blogger Tim P. said...

follow the lead of Socrates. constantly remind your students that you know hardly anything.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home