SquirrleyMojo:

Bet You Thought I'd Never Write Here

Sunday, September 25, 2005

I Miss Avacado--Alot

A huge part of me hopes that Avacado
is secretly reading SQ--
she's pretty wiley and if you google
SQ, my hidden site is actually pretty easy to find.

SO, in part, this post is an invitation
for her to reveal herself . . .

On the other hand, my partner
had better NOT be reading SQ any further
than this brief elipsis . . .


Since school began, I've been spending
most of my time sleeping.
Sleeping, slepping, sleeping.
Especially on T/TH/F when I beat it back
to my home town by 3:00pm to, er,
run an errand, let's just say.

After said errand is completed,
I nap from 3:20-4:00pm.
Every T/TH/F.
I can't help myself. I become over-whelmed
with droopiness.

Then, I usually pass out anywhere
between 8:30pm and 10:00pm.
Even on Saturday night, watching _Seven Samurai_.

What a life.

Meanwhile, a detective is hanging around my office.
He looked me up and down last week
and said, "If I had to pick something different
about you this quarter, I'd say you are much more relaxed."

Was his left eye squinting?

D*mn Paxil.

6 Comments:

At 11:38 AM, Blogger Matt said...

Saturday nights watching Seven Samurai... ah, bliss.

 
At 2:49 PM, Blogger Happy and Blue 2 said...

Maybe if you quit running errands so often you wouldn't be so sleepy..

 
At 11:22 PM, Blogger Lillee said...

Awww. I liked Avacado. She had spam recipes. Her blog scares me though....

 
At 10:45 AM, Blogger Stacy The Peanut Queen said...

I LOVE naps...:)

 
At 5:10 PM, Blogger MC Etcher said...

See what happens when you hide??

Hmn, you DO seem more relaxed.

 
At 9:07 PM, Blogger Fred said...

Very cryptic. I'm off to Google now...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home